Dr Archana Tyagi is a Clinical Psychologist from CIP, Professor, Associate Certified Coach (ACC) ICF, and founder of Meemansa Consultancy; a Management and Human Resources Consulting firm that specializes in process improvement, organizational development and strategic planning.
Prior to working with Leaders Today Dr. Archana Tyagi worked as a Professor of Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management at the Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad, India; was an Adjunct Associate Professor at University of Business and International Studies (UBIS), Geneva, and served as a full time Professor of OB/HR at IMT Centre for Distance Learning (IMTCDL).
She has multiple certifications as practitioner and administer of assessment instruments:
- Bar-On EQ-i 2.0 (Emotional Quotient Inventory) & EQ 360
- Big Five Personality Test (Center for Applied Cognitive Studies – CentACS)
- Accredited Tran trainer of MBTI- Steps I and II-
- Expanded Analysis Report (EAR);
- DISC, and ‘Entrepreneurial Motivation Training’ (EMT) from NIESBUD, India
- Assessor Competency Mapping by SHL UK
Dr. Tyagi has publications in refereed – national and international – journals and has authored a book, Organizational Behaviour. She speaks: Bengali, English, French, Hindi, and Oriya. She believes that a safe environment can be created wherein people are encouraged to reflect, explore and learn the art of managing themselves; which requires patience, repetition, and planning. If practiced effectively, these skills with help individuals achieve success, peace and happiness in life.
Website Source –